Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Day

I guess you could call it a tradition now...
It's the New Year Day Sale at Dillards.
I went last year, and got so many great deals I couldn't miss it again!
I got the girls all their Christmas Dresses for next year, coats, a couple outfits, some boots and 3 shirts for me! It was great retail therapy!

But when I got home I walked into our bedroom to this mess.......

Cory had found another leak in our radiant heat, and had our bedroom torn apart so he could fix it. ( and yes, I didn't make my bed again. get used to it.)

So the carpet was pulled back.....

and there was a big hole in my floor.

At least he can fix it himself and we don't have to pay for anyone else to come do it! What a guy.... he stayed home with the kids and worked his butt off all day! Thanks honey..... how'd I get so lucky?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, how did you get so lucky? Ryan would have come home to me pulling up the carpet and attempting to fix it!

TiffaniS said...

Oh man! Bummer about the carpet & water! But I must say...strong work on the shopping day! ;)