Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Sweet Little Kassie B.....

.... is turning 8 in a couple of weeks, and I took her down to American Fork yesterday afternoon to Thanksgiving point and the Timpanogas Temple to get her pictures taken. We have sooooo many great ones to choose from I just don't know how I'm going to do it! My CD drive is broken on my computer so I was able to go over to my mom's today to view them and I only had time to save about 10 on my flash drive to bring home to post. There are so many more, and I will pick our fav's and you will see those later.
Poor girl.... she was a real trooper. She has a recurrence of Strep and had a 104 degree fever we were treating with Tylenol and Motrin, so she wasn't feeling all that great, to say the least! She even had a nap on her cute hair-do because she just couldn't stay awake any longer. (and if you know Kassie at all, you know she must be sick if she's taking a nap!) So I think these pictures turned out great despite all that was trying to keep us from getting them taken!
She will be getting baptized on May 31st, and is so excited! It will be a great day.... I just can't believe she is 8 already. She was not quite 2 when we moved to Bothwell, and that doesn't seem like all that long ago. Now we will have 2 baptized and 2 to go.... that is so weird... it makes me feel old!

9 comments:

TiffaniS said...

She's beautiful and always so much fun to be around! We love her!
Hope she's better soon

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute, I can't wait to see the others. How exciting for Kassie!! She will get to share her baptism day with 2others from our ward. She is such a cute girl. I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Heather said...

Wow, you're quite the photographer! Although it's not hard to take good pics when you have a cute girl like Kassie! How sweet! Laramie can hardly wait for his baptism on May 3rd. I forgot their b-days are close.

Katie B said...

FYI: I did not take those pictures! I wish I was that good.... but no such luck! Thanks to Kip, Tiff's friend for taking them for us! (Hailee Jo had her's taken too)

Our Newman 6 said...

I can't believe she is going to be eight. I remember her when you moved in and she would get smarties from scott it church. She is darling and you could have taken credit for the pics. She is so cute in her baptism dress and the flowers are darling.

Angie said...

Those turned out beautiful. . I can't wait to see the rest! She doesn't look the least bit sick & her eyes aren't glazed from the meds either. Yea! I hope she's feeling better real soon! Tell her I think she looks like an angel.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved little "Sassy Cassie." She is such a cutie! Please tell her Happy Birthday for me!

Tiffany Joy said...

Oh look how pretty she is!

Amy Jo said...

What cute pictures. I can still see the mischief in her eyes. What a cutie. That is fun for her and Hailee to share their special day together.