.... I so totally do! Am I the only crazy one? Who do you like? I have been sold on David Cook from the very beginning, but I really like everyone else who is left too. (with the exception of Syesha... she's just okay.)
*
This week they had to sing Mariah Carey songs. I felt for the guys. How does a guy sing a Mariah Carey song? Well, they actually pulled it off remarkably..... better than the girls actually. David totally did an awesome job. Then today I find out that his older brother has brain cancer. I just watch the show, I don't read the website or magazines about it. Apparently I'm one of the last to know cuz they are saying he is going for the sympathy votes. Not for me, I have loved him from the beginning, and vote for him every week..... no sympathy votes here!
*
Although I am sad and can so feel for his family. His brother was able to attend and watch it live this week with a medic and nurse with him. David had tears in his eyes after his performance. Who could blame him? Thoughts and prayers go out to the Cooks!


4 comments:
Katie, YAY I love David Cook. He is totally my favorite besides David Archuleta! I can't stand Carly she bugs me so bad!
I am not the huge fan you are. I only get into the first auditions. I think they are hilarious!
I know I would like it if I turned it on. I need to DVR it. Kip is as big of a fan as you are.
I love David Cook too! He looks so much better now that he cut his hair. I had fun hanging out with you guys on Friday! Sorry we couldn't make it over for dessert but our kids were toast!
Post a Comment