Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 YEARS AGO.....

.....TODAY! wow, it has gone by really fast, and I remember it like it was yesterday(it was a monday), but it also feels like we have been here forever. We were so excited.... we had never lived anywhere else other than Syracuse, and had never owned our own home. I was so excited to have my own place, that was all new, and that I could do with what I wanted. (and, I'm still not done.) We have loved every minute of it, and are so grateful that our Heavenly Father brought us here, and have blessed us with great friends here!

9 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Layne & I are so grateful too! You & Corey & the kids are a blessing! Love Ya!

TiffaniS said...

I am a total idiot. CORY! Has it always been spelled that way? Like his whole life? Sorry. What a great friend huh?!

Amy Jo said...

Hi, my name is Amy Jo...Here are some cinnamon rolls...Welcome to Bothwell...Would you like to be my Beehive advisor...
Thanks for 6 years of great memories!

Heidi said...

We are also glad you came here. You are an awesome fam!

Tiffany Joy said...

Amy Jo's post was funny..

So wow I am so glad you moved here, and glad we did too! How sad would it be if I didn't know you? I can't even think about it... (sniff sniff)

Angie said...

Wow. . we're grateful you're here too! What great people to have in our community. . and now another fine firefighter!
And Tiff. . I spelled his name wrong on my last comment, so don't feel bad.

Our Newman 6 said...

We are glad you chose Bothwell. You and your family are AWESOME! Thanks for the friendship.

Heather said...

I'm glad I'm related to someone out here. I was worried (and a little jealous) about that at first, everyone has such strong roots here. Glad you sunk yer roots here too. It feels a little like Syracuse...
Love you guys.

Arlene said...

I'm glad you moved here too!! Your my favorite next door neighbor!!