Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Ultimate Clean-out......

Okay so I am going to be brave and show you how much crap I cleaned out of our "treat" cupboard a couple of days ago. I still can't believe it all fit in this little cupboard, but it did, as you can see I don't think the garbage bag could hold any more either! Disgusting!
I should have taken a before picture, but the after looks sooooo much better. Stuff no longer falls out at you when you open the door!
I still need some more tupperware to finish organizing it......does anyone know where I could get some? :0) HA HA!

4 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Your cupbourds look awesome. I better not show Jason he might want to hire you and Amber to come and organize me. I am really trying to work on that this year.

Anonymous said...

Katie, That looks awesome, really. Good job.

amber said...

BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't be more proud :)

Brett said...

So, I am all of the sudden needing a snack, my snack cupboard consists of cereal, and .... well cereal. Maybe chips now and then, when I get the munchies I am coming over..