Friday, January 4, 2008

Resolutions.....

I am never really one who makes those common "New Year's Resolutions". I mean why set myself up for failure? Do I set goals? yes. But I don't know why I think there is this stygma with the New Year's resolution that makes me think that it really won't happen. I am always thinking and trying to improve on something....... but I don't necessarily say that it has to be perfected this year. I don't know.... maybe I have the wrong attitude about it. So with that being said.... Cory and I are currently working on......... 1. More frequent Scripture Study. 2. More frequent temple attendance. (anyone interested in a friday night date to the temple and dinner.....let me know) 3. Exercise/working out M-TH. There you have it..... not really too exciting, but maybe if everyone knows and makes comments when I run into them, it will keep them fresh in my mind at all times and I will do even better. You never know..... miracles have happened before!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Love your "goals" for this year. Have you heard of readthescriptures.com? They'll email you reminders & assignments if you sign up. . it hasn't helped me yet, but I'm determined it will soon. Count us in for the temple any time we can coordinate with Shane's schedule. . that's one of our goals too!

Tiffany Joy said...

Us too! Friday nights would be great.

I think we're going to start exercising at the church again if you're interested..

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I found your blog through Tiff's. Your resolutions are exactly what I need. Let me know when you guys get to the temple and if you decide to all exercise. I need all the extra help I can get. (Besides it wouldn't hurt to have others proding Jason to get to the temple more regularly.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

You've been tagged go to my blog and copy my tag, and then paste in in a new blog, change the info to match your.

Lisa

Tiffany Joy said...

Now you're tagged twice..