I truly love this form of sharing pictures, thoughts, experiences, and joy with family and friends. However, I have also been awakened to the dangers, and downsides of the internet. Therefore, I have decided to make this a "private" blog. In other words, it is by invitation only. If you are reading this, you have already been invited to read and share comments. I am asking that you respect my families privacy, and our desire to keep them safe, so I would ask you not to share any links, or allow anyone who is not invited to view. If they are interested, please have them contact me or Cory directly for access, so we can keep track of those who are viewing our private life. Thanks! We love you all!
6 years ago
4 comments:
I decided to do this too. I've been nervous about it for a while. Glad to see im not the only one.....
Thanks so much for all you have done for me this week. I am loving becoming friends. I feel bad we have lived out here together for some time and have never really given each other to chance to become friends. You'll never know what Sunday meant to me, thanks again.
Lisa
Thanks for the invite, and the idea. I have been wondering myself about the safety and privacy of my family. I have recieved some weird comments from strangers and decided to also go this route.
It's always kind of scarey sharing our family with others, so thanks for trusting me with an invite. I don't have a blog myself, but I do like reading everyone elses! :)
Post a Comment