My Dad took these photos in Lake Tahoe.
Four pretty amazing, fabulous, awesome, wonderful, brilliant, & uber spectacular kids! I love em'!
Kristian 13 years
Kassie 9 years
Kambree 5 years
Gage 3.5 years
I just have one question.... how is it that they all look like their Dad? I mean seriously, you think I could have got at least one out of the bunch!? sheesh!

4 comments:
You do have great kids! The girls are all BEAUTIFUL.. and your little man is quite handsome! I love the pictures.
4 great kids with super parents! I love all your pictures! The first day of school posts are fun, especially the one of Kassie in her classroom!! Love it!
Your kids are so cute. Your dad did a great job. They do grow up too darn fast. I'm ready for my to oldest to be 5 and 3 again.
So cute! I think Kam looks like a little model! (And they do look like you too...I see it!!)
Post a Comment