... are a staple of summer.
This year was no exception.
{Only because they were scheduled and paid for BEFORE I decided to work full time.
So, thanks to my good friends, Tiff & Jen, my kids still got to take their lessons, and they had to take 3 extra kids everyday.}
Kassie had something to say, apparently....
I just love this pic of Kam & Nick.... mostly because I can't wait to show it to them in 10-15 years! :)
Gage really surprised me with how much he got involved and loved it. I really thought he was going to need quite a bit of coaxing.
.... and he even braved the "big kid" slide! :)
Another year of improvements.... just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

3 comments:
I keep telling you..."It was NO big deal to take your kids with me!" I loved seeing them every day! Love the pics!
Cute pics! They are both little fishes in water. I like the Kambree and Nicholas pic too.
The picture with Kam and Nicholas made me laugh right out loud! Blackmail....
Post a Comment