I love my husband.....I really do......but his procrastination gets so out of control! My personality just does not allow for it.... so I just don't get it. This is his luggage from the cruise. We have been home now for 13 days. It has yet to be unpacked. Should I really just do it for him? Yes, I have more time at home than he does, but it's not like I am just sitting and watching soaps and eating! I unpacked my luggage the Saturday after we got home and did the laundry for us and the kids. Usually I have my own and all the kids to unpack for. We left them at home so no unpacking and grandma kept up on the laundry so we were not as buried as we would be normally. However, I will at least give him the fact that he worked for half of Saturday. So maybe I should just be a good wife and unpack for him. Everyone else probably already does it for their husbands anyway.
Last March we went to St. George for a Conference for the business. After we returned home he didn't unpack until we were leaving again in June and he needed is bag! How pathetic that he has so much he doesn't even need whats in there!
Okay, I will just do it for him and we'll see how long it takes him to notice...... I will let you know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment