Okay, so Cory finally noticed yesterday that I unpacked his crap. Said he noticed the day that I did it..... but just forgot to say thanks. I'm not sure I believe him, but it's done, and I for one am glad.
6 years ago
Life done properly = Happiness
Okay, so Cory finally noticed yesterday that I unpacked his crap. Said he noticed the day that I did it..... but just forgot to say thanks. I'm not sure I believe him, but it's done, and I for one am glad.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!! It's so fun to check all of them and watch what's happening with everybody's families. Oh, and yea!! for Cory.
Way to be a good wife. I'm glad he noticed. Jed would just assume that i was unpacking I think. I'm glad you have a blog. Sometimes I have the urge to check your blog and remember you don't have one and get sad..
Post a Comment