I actually created this blog about a year ago, after my friend Nicole created hers, and I really liked the idea. However, as you can see, I never posted to it after I created it. After viewing some friends blogs recently, I have decided to begin.......maybe.......we'll see how it goes!
This picture was taken at my brother's wedding. I have also used it for our Christmas card. (So you may see it again! :) Although we may look like a happy family.......this was not one of our favorite photo sessions, (if there is such a thing!), we had just returned from our cruise about 9:30 pm the night before, and we were not really ready to be thrown into such a busy day. Kambree and Gage (the two little ones) did not get naps and they were hungry! Not a good combo..... especially at 5:00 pm! So needless to say, this was as good as it was gonna get, not what I had in mind, but with 4 kids I need to be better at not expecting so much!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment