She got a cute new orange kitten from her friend Afton.... which still does not have a name! :D
She loves to read.. and is always packing her book around "just in case".... and always reading in the car. Hmmmm, wonder where she gets that from? (At least I passed on one GOOD habit to her!)
What an amazing girl... I am so lucky to be able to be her mom and to call her my friend. She is a great example to me, always kind and compassionate, a peacemaker, and generally very happy person to be around. Loves music, reading, kittens, spending time with friends, camping, scrapbooking, and organizing anything! (not to mention she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!! We Love You!!


4 comments:
Happy bday Kristain. Your cat reminds me of an orange cream sickle. That cake looked very yummy!
I hate it when I goof spelling someones name...Kristian.
Cool cake! Have you named your kitty yet? I agree with Amy Jo. I thought it looked orange-creamsicle-y. GLad you had a lovely birthday, Kristian! Glad you're my little friend too! :)
Cute pictures but didn't you guys give away a bunch of kittens?
Post a Comment