kassie you are lucky to have them off. You are going to look so cute without them on. You looked cute with them on too. You are such a beatiful girl i hope you know that. karlee jo summers
I am a SAHM right now. With hopes to finish school sometime soon. I have 4 amazing kids who I love so much, and we are all just trying to live life & the gospel the best we can.
I don't think I am all that different from most women.... some weeks my laundry is done, and some weeks we fight the never-ending mound all week.
Some weeks my house is cleaner than others, some weeks we eat home cooked meals most every night, and others we are fending for ourselves, and cold cereal is my best friend. Some weeks I am organized and on top of things, and others.... well, we are lucky to not forget any appointments or homework assignments.
I love my life and my family! We are blessed!
5 comments:
kassie you are lucky to have them off. You are going to look so cute without them on. You looked cute with them on too. You are such a beatiful girl i hope you know that.
karlee jo summers
Cute smile my adorable Kassie!! Hope you never have to get them on again!!
DARLING Kassie!! You are beautiful with or without braces CONGRATS I here they kinda hurt sometimes..
Yea for Kassie! Kristian,it will be your turn next! Now Kassie can say she has a smile worth a thousand dollars!(or more)
What a cute smile!! We sure luv that girl!!
Post a Comment