Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daddy's "Mini Me"

It's no secret.... Gage Idolizes his Dad.... Here is just another example......

It doesn't matter what Cory is doing.... Gage has to be doing it too.

This was just too cute to pass up...

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!!

Our Newman 6 said...

These two remind me of that song "I wanna be just like you" I watch these two and can't help but think of my guy and his daddy it is a PRICELESS gift that daddy's have.

All About Us said...

That is so funny cause Colter has been wanting a lawn mower for a couple of weeks now. he seen one at kings, and has been begging us for it. I love when you capture cute pictures like that "priceless"

TiffaniS said...

It is so great that you caught that moment! Gage will love seeing that when he is older. He has an awesome role-model!

Tara Bennett said...

So cute! I love it!!!