I was blessed and privileged enough to get to go and spend 3 days with these awesome women.
A tradition I look forward to every year...... We....
reminisced, laughed, reunited, laughed, learned, laughed, Diets were not allowed, and most importantly...
We were spiritually fed.
Julie (cousin), Mom, Ashley (sister), Amy Jo (sister-in-law), Katie
Katie, Amy Jo, Julie, Ashley
I ran into one of my totally awesome best friends from High School... Buffey... of whom, yes, I do still see on occasion.... just not enough.
Katie, Amy Jo, Ashley, & Mom.
I have said it before, and I will say it again. You NEED to go.... make it a priority, you will not regret it.

5 comments:
Fun, fun! So these girls you went with...are they your sisters or in-laws? Glad you had a good time and made good memories.
It is on my list, I it just never seems to work out. Let me know when registration is open for next year. One of these years...
It's been a while since I've gone. It's such a spiritual feast and high! Glad you had fun, I like your hair!
oops, I posted under Courtney but it's me, Jackie :)
You are so totally right...I need to make it a priority!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Post a Comment