Bear River is getting a New Hospital!!
Woo Hoo!!
So on Saturday morning Cory and I took Gage with us and headed over to take a tour for their open house before they officially open this Wednesday.
Checking out the new OR with Layne and Michael in the green scrubs.
We had a Personal Tour from Mr. Layne..... (he's not at all excited:)
It was fun, and really beautiful... you'd never know you are in Tremonton.... It feels like Ogden. We are lucky to have such a great facility so close to home. And all of those great employees deserve to work in such a great place!

2 comments:
We are way excited about the New Hospital also. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I told Scott I wanted to have another baby so we could just stay there it looks so cozy and new...(won't be happening thought hahaha).. I hope that our valley will support the Doctors and Hospital because we are really lucky to have such a Great Hospital right here in Tremonton.
Well...I could go on and on! Layne & the rest of the O.R. staff are moving equipment to the new O.R.s right now. Very exciting!
Post a Comment