Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

Thanks to Facebook.... I am on a serious High School kick...... So these are from Senior year.
The ever famous "Living Room" shot before leaving for the "Big Dance". This one was homecoming 1991. Yes, I have the ones with my date.... they will come later with a post about dances.

Some friends and I went to Vegas for our senior trip. Had a blast.... and did things I can't believe I did. How freakin stupid.... Like picking up these guys on the Las Vegas Boulevard, going for a ride with them in their hot mustang convertible, and then back to their hotel room at the Luxor. Seriously.... I would strangle my 18 year old daughter if she ever did anything so stupid. We are lucky we survived.

Again.... the trip to Vegas. What a blast. Great memories. Awesome friends. Let's do it again girls!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

amber said...

You're 'flashback Friday's' are so fun! I have to admit, the hair cracks me up! Probably because I know mine looked VERY similar! Anyway, thanks for the fun facts about you!

Amy Jo said...

The vegas thing...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! You must have had angels watching over you.

FYI: for my senior trip...my honeymoon.

Arlene said...

I'm glad I didn't strangle mine! She's turned out to be quite an awesome daughter!!