Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Silly Girl

We were late for Preschool today.
Lost track of time, and before you know it..... her ride was here to pick her up, and we weren't ready.
So we quickly got dressed and ready, and ran her in to school.
On the way there, I looked back and this is what I saw:

I said... "Wow Kambree, you are looking Hott!".

She just replied.... "I know!"

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Well you know she is! What a cutie!

All About Us said...

Isn't it funny when they have their own say what the wear!! She is lookin Good!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you do recall a certain little boy coming to your door delivering Christmas presents in none other than his sweatsuit, cowboy boots & neck tie :0 Gotta love it!

Amy Jo said...

Kaycee says the exact same things..So much confidence!

Arlene said...

Ya know, maybe she doesn't get that word and she really was extra warm????