Now I don't know about the rest of you.....
but holy cow does this bring back memories for me!
Saving my money....
Walking down the street to Stoker's Nursery pop machines
Buying some soda.
Good Childhood with Ramblin Rootbeer. Hmmm
Life done properly = Happiness
Posted by Katie B at 5:10 PM
Labels: Flashback Friday
6 comments:
I remember living in Layton and when we would go to Tremonton I loved to go up to Evans Drug in Garland and get penny candy with my cousins. Then on our way home we would beg my dad to stop at the Shamrock and get penny candy if we didn't go to Evan's. Good Times!!! BTW, what happened to penny candy?
For me it was Frosty rootbeer. (I think that was its name) I loved to ride to the dump with my Dad on Saturdays after he had been working & cleaning the yard because he would let me steer the steering wheel and we would always stop at the gas station on the way home and get a rootbeer & a treat. Great memories!
I forgot about that brand...what made you remember Ramblin Rootbeer??
I forgot about Ramblin Rootbeer also? What made you think of it?
Who's that guy? An ex boyfriend? Do you have kitties? We need a couple...
Saw it on FB.... someone was a fan. Just reminded me.
Yes, Cari. I only dated the extrememly HOT guys. As you can see! Yes, we have kittens. Just give em a few more weeks with mom and you can come pick out a couple!
Post a Comment