.... I finally decided to do it. I told myself when my desktop died, I would not save pictures to the laptop. It would just make for more work later to save them to a disk, and transfer them to my computer, or now to the new one.
I GAVE IN.
Just to myself, but still, I can't take it anymore. All of my cards for my cameras are full of pictures, so i can't even take another picture unless I start deleting. I have done that, and I am not willing to delete any more. The rest I want to keep.
So here I go....
Officially blogging from the laptop. Pictures and all. (So scroll down.... the new posts are dated according to the time they happened, therefore, are mixed in with posts you have already read.)
We ordered a new computer last night. So hopefully, in another 2 weeks I will get things back to the way I am used to. :)

6 years ago
2 comments:
Cute pictures Katie. Thanx for the commesnt on my blog, that was very nice.
I'm glad you gave in. It was nice to have the updates. . your "new" blog is sure cute. . it fits your personality perfectly!
Post a Comment