Have you ever been feeling things you just can't put into words as eloquently as something you come across?
Also read it and feel some validation... like you're not alone?
This post really hit home for me. I have been thinking the same things... and wondering just how I can do it all but still be a better mother.
I am not alone....
I am thankful that I can learn from someone else... and not have to go through the same challenges to reach this conclusion.
Thank you Sara for your beautiful words.... and life lessons. Surround yourself with people who make you want to be better. Leave the rest... they just aren't worth the cost.
2 comments:
I loved this post Katie. She is an excellent writer and I completely understand what she's feeling. I wish I knew of an easy way to get more time at home and less 'running around'. We were talking about this at a Primary Presidency meeting and we would all love a slower paced life, we're just not sure what things can be cut out. However, sometimes even when I'm home all day with no where to go, my family still get my left overs.
This story was great, I'm glad I read it. I think it's something all moms do and yet try not to do.
The best thing is that we're all in this together and doing the best we can. I think that's why it's so important that we cheer each other on on this "journey of motherhood"
Think I'll dump my own leftovers, and work harder on a wonderful feast for my family! Thanks!
By the way...you need to blog more, I always enjoy stalking your life!
Post a Comment