Well, today was my first day on the "out of the house" job. It went rather well, I really liked it. It is only 5 hours a week (Friday mornings) but it was nice to be in the medical field again. I really love it, think it's so interesting...... I am just always intrigued with "diseases" and all other cool and weird stuff the human body has to deal with. (As long as it's not mine or my families) Not that I am glad anyone has such things, or is sick. I just find it fascinating. I know..... I am weird. Anyway, I am working for Dr. Walker in Tremonton. Same doctor I take my kids to, so I knew everyone a little bit. Hopefully I can handle my measly 5 hour a week adventure.
6 years ago
3 comments:
You go girl, its nice to be in the big people world sometimes, enjoy it!!
I had no idea you were going to work there. That's great!!
Good luck with your new job! I'll probably see you there sometime!
Post a Comment